🗝️ Welcome to Keynotes:
for Nonprofits! 🚀
Greetings, fellow do-gooders!
Key the Raccoon in the house, your trusty sidekick for all things nonprofit marketing. Ready to dive into the marketing adventure with me this week? Let’s navigate this maze together!
Today, we’re helping you untangle a digital mystery that’s been making you sweat, a tool that’s free for nonprofits, and an uplifting story to get you through the rest of the week!
- One Problem – How to recognize Facebook scams
- One Tool – Ensure your designs have maximum impact
- One Highlight – See a small gesture snowball into something big
🔍 One Problem – Mysterious Message from Facebook Support
Receiving a message from Facebook Support about your nonprofit’s page can be anxiety-inducing. Take a breath, dear adventurer. We’re about to embark on a wild journey of scam-sniffing. 🕵️♂️ Scammers might think they’re clever, but we’re cleverer!
Here’s your trusty scam-busting checklist:
- Check the Sender (Make sure they’re not raccoon impostors!)
- Dodge Suspicious Links (Don’t click unless you’re sure it’s not a banana peel trap!)
- Chat Up Facebook Directly (They’re like the park rangers of the digital forest!)
- Inspect Your Page (Is everything in tip-top shape?)
- Seek Backup from Your Digital Community (More eyes, more wisdom!)
Remember, in the digital wilderness, it’s better to be safe than sorry, so stay sharp and raccoon-ready in this wild, wild web!
Scam Information Links
If you’re itching for some raccoon-style knowledge on common nonprofit scams, take a gander at these gems:
🛠️ One Tool
Each week, I share a shiny tool/resource that’ll help make your working efforts a breeze. Think of it as your secret gadget to nonprofit success.
Featured Tool of the Week – Canva
🏅 One Highlight
Behold, a tale that’ll make your tail twitch with glee! It’s about friends joining forces to change the world, starting from a humble “helping a friend” gesture and snowballing into something that helps thousands. If you’re in the mood for a good ol’ heartwarming story, check out this article from The Chronicle of Philanthropy, titled, “It Started With Friends Helping a Friend. Now, a Group Helps Thousands”.
News from around the web
- Keep those curious raccoon eyes peeled on the legendary Sesame Street’s Instagram; there’s a treasure trove of global resources. One specific treasure – a video from them that’s like a big, fluffy raccoon cuddle to help your little ones navigate these topsy-turvy times.
That’s a raccoon’s nod for this week’s adventure, dear readers! We truly hope the tales and tidbits we’ve rustled up have left you feeling enlightened and utterly captivated.
Remember to stay informed, compassionate and curious (and keep those eyes peeled for the next edition)!
Trash panda salutes,
Share Keynotes with friends, get cool stuff!
Have colleagues or friends who’d love Keynotes too? Give them your unique referral link (below) and get an awesome reward when they subscribe.
[RH_REFLINK GOES HERE]
PS: You have referred [RH_TOTREF GOES HERE] people so far
|⚡️ by SparkLoop